In Leveland Group (Legally "Leveland Events o.z.") we value your privacy. We do everything to protect your personal data. With using our services, you agree with your personal data processing which methods are described below.
What kind of data we store?
We store only necessary data to provide professional, smooth and high quality of our services, that we provide to our customers and users. We always request our activities related data only. Here they are:
- Name and Surname - we use this entry for ticket sales only and for contact purposes. We use your Name to name you on our Discord, which you can change anytime on Discord.
- Nickname - We may display this publicly. It's up to you, you can choose any nickname you want excluding vulgarisms and other unacceptable words.
- Company - your company name is only for business purposes, shown publicly.
- Email address - It's strictly used for communication purposes. We won't sell or send these contacts to anyone!
- Other information - All entries not directly connected to you.
- Additional ticket/buyer information - All data that you provide with buying your ticket. All speaker or exhibitor related data are public (Excluding email address(If you don't strictly want to make it public)). All data related to visitors are private for ticket registration purposes.
- Discord connection - We want you to connect to discord due to role selection, nickname change and other discord-related benefits. No personal data are sent to Discord.
How does your data comes to us?
Your data comes to us in this forms:
How do we store your data?
Your data are safely stored in databases. Your password is not stored in plaintext.